- January 20, 2021
- Posted by: webmaster
- Categories: 5G, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Block Chain, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, Change Management, Cryptocurrency, CxO, Data Center, Digital Transformation, Economics, Edge, Finance & accounting, Innovation, Interview, Life, Process Improvement, Quantum Computing, Security, Transformation
Nabeel has a passion not only for technology but also for healthy living – both physically and emotionally. In a recent interview on the Reset Salon Podcast, hosts Julie M. Albright, Brian Hayashi Ed Maguire explore the theme of “Discovery” with Nabeel Mahmood.
“Transformation is a process, and as life happens, there are tons of ups and downs. It’s a journey of #discovery.” Nabeel Mahmood
The most challenging part of the discovery is knowing where to start. If you are ready to begin the process of truly understanding and discovering yourself, start here:
- Who would you be if you knew you couldn’t fail?
- What are your core personal values?
- What makes you genuinely happy?
- If money were no object, how would you live your life differently?
These are tough questions, and the answers may not come easily or quickly. Find yourself a quiet place and give yourself plenty of time to go through and think about each question. Go ahead. Discover and begin your journey.