Mahmood has the following experts to effectively manage the full lifecycle of a construction defect investigation:
- Architectural and engineering expertise to manage the investigation
- Construction expertise to estimate and allocate the costs
- Experienced expert witnesses to support legal needs such as a trial, mediation, or arbitration.
Providing an integrated team of experts to provide forensic engineering support and definitive evidence gathered through investigation by seasoned professionals who will strategize with your counsel and achieve an optimal outcome in court proceedings.
The following studies will determine whether water intrusion is a result of faulty construction:
- Evaluation of building envelope
- ASTM water penetration and leakage testing
- Component and system testing
- Differential pressure testing
- Thermal imaging and damage mapping
- Analysis of mold and other microbial contamination
From decades of construction experience and through the use of state-of-the-art estimating tools, our cost experts provide accurate, and current prices calibrated for your location, anywhere in the world.
Our team’s interdisciplinary communication between designers, engineers, and consultants simplifies and accelerates the project to completion.
Studies may include:
- Structural and systems performance
- Code compliance
- Water intrusion
- Life safety
Our knowledge and experience in a variety of product defect investigations enable us to provide qualified opinions and evidence to support your litigation needs.